MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cancled,please delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--Cancled--
We tend to only hire people that show us what they can do on a regular basis. You last posted here almost 2 years ago, we have no way of knowing what your skills are or anything about you. How do we know you could so support if you've not posted in 2 years and only posted in support twice, asking for help?? I wouldn't have thought you'd need to be on the team to do any of those things you'd said you'd do, not sure we need a Chinese ambassador, and you don't need to be on the team to do anything on the Chinese site. In my opinion it would be rather unfair on other people who have been unsuccessful in applying if this was accepted.

Nevertheless, I'm sure an admin will reply and discuss it with you...
Of course, I do think I get too less posts here because I am not a native English speaker, it is somehow difficult for me to join your support team here.

However, I was still thinking about that I can get one chance to talk with admin of MyBB.
I would say that there are plenty of people better suited for the job. And you only have 13 posts, which is not a plus.