MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Not working !!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay guys listen
I have a domain .info
And i am using a different hosting
I have installed the forum on the host , when i try to login using the host url (ex : myacc.host.com) i login and everything work fine .
But when i put my host ''Name server'' to the host and Park the domain(.info) to the host and i try to login it don't work , when i click login it look like the page have been refreshed !!
So :
Login using myacc.host.com ==> WORK
Login using mydomain.info ==> don't work
Does anyone know what should i do ?
You would need to set the cookies for mydomain.info. Look here: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42123.html
Put your cookie domain settings to:
.mydomain.info
Then if you have a cookie path, put: /forum/ (or whatever your sub-domain is)
Guys i dont know if some saw my last thread
I have a question
In the Admin=>configuration=>general configuration do i change the BOARD URL to the Domain (.info) or i leave it to the host (myacc.host.com)
You need to put in whatever the URL to your forums is... if you have access your forum with a .info then yes, use that...
Guys i connected my domain to the host
Can someone try to login ? Because last time i tried to login , nothing happen ! It was like a refresh
So now i fixed it , can someone try to login ?
Well it would help if you actually gave us your URL and an account to login with Wink

I've also merged all your threads, they're all about the same thing, I don't know why you keep making more.
Hahahahaha i forgot the link
Www.cyberunion.info
Close thread guys, rude content on site Confused
Guys i logged in , they show me welcome (my username) but when i click on something to go to another page they show me the login page !!!
Guyssss !!! Help me
Short
Pages: 1 2