MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just got a Magic Mouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-03-21, 09:28 PM)Sajuuk Wrote: [ -> ]I got one of those magic mouse, the one with no buttons and a tiny scroller, and the scroller is crap. Way too small and stops moving alot.

Your talking about the Mighty Mouse. The magic mouse doesn't have a scroller so I know it will always work.
i was thinking off getting an magic mouse i did not like the might mouse tho i sold that as i did not get on with that at all.

but i do like the look off the magic mouse i got my imac about 2 weaks early as two weaks later they came free with all imacs/ the magic mouse is somting i do hope tp buy at some point going off topic an bit the imac keyboard is the best keyboard i have ever used its just so nice to use and i love the fact it has usb ports on the side as well

wish i had an magic mouse Big Grin
I want one!
It's ugly. And wait, it doesn't have a scroller? Epic. What the hell is it for then?
It is all touch motion. It is like using a iPhone. You glide your finger across to go up and down, like a scroller. There just isn't a physical object to scroll with.
(2010-03-22, 10:27 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]It is all touch motion. It is like using a iPhone. You glide your finger across to go up and down, like a scroller. There just isn't a physical object to scroll with.

Gaming with it?
Probably not. However, for everything else, pretty good.
(2010-03-21, 03:41 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]Yup! I am the happy owner of a Magic Mouse! It is so awesome. It really feels like you are using a iPhone. The Back and Forward Gestures are also really convenient.

If you don't know what the Apple Magic Mouse is, Click the link below:
Apple Magic Mouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

how does this magic mouse works?
It uses the same TrackPad technology as the iPhone and the MacBook Pro trackpad. However, it is in a moveable mouse. There is only 2 buttons. The one to open the battery area, and the click. There is a right click but no physical button. The great thing is, since it is touch, I don't have to worry about that stupid scroll ball like the old Mighty Mouse.
Pages: 1 2