MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Log in coordination between mybb & AVarcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,,,
I am opening a new forum with jokes, polls etc. On it I wish to have my paid for script of AVarcade Pro. I would like to know is there a way I can have my users when they log into mybb forum.. click on the Arcade link and be logged into Avarcade without having to log into the arcade itself? Both are php scripts..
I would like to use my AVarcade since I can easily configure mochi games and others through there.

Thanks Smile
(2010-03-21, 04:27 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,,,
I am opening a new forum with jokes, polls etc. On it I wish to have my paid for script of AVarcade Pro. I would like to know is there a way I can have my users when they log into mybb forum.. click on the Arcade link and be logged into Avarcade without having to log into the arcade itself? Both are php scripts..
I would like to use my AVarcade since I can easily configure mochi games and others through there.

Thanks Smile

I can't work on it till we get into April, but... I can do this very easily with a little info for you. It would be around $25-$35 for a fully integrated login. PM me if you're interested.
I wonder if there would be people interested in buying an Mybb Av Arcade extension