MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing the color of the Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

A long time ago when I first installed MyBB I changed some of the colors of my forum. Now I want to change it again, but for the life of me I can't remember how I did itRolleyes. So I need some help. If you look at the screenshot below

[Image: screenshot.jpg]

you can see that the blue texts are hardly readable. I want to change these to the same yellow as the Heidenhain text (I have clicked this link and that's why it is the right yellow color) but I can't get it done. I have changed the color in global.css but this didn't do the trick.

What am I missing?

Regards,

Martin
It's all in global.css, ACP > Templates & Style > **choose theme** > global.css
You would expect it to be but I have changed everything I could in global.css but still it won't change.

You wouldn't happen to know which line excatly I should change would you?

I am running the latest version of MyBB
The 'a' classes at the top?? Unless you've put HTML in the forum names themselves or hard-coded CSS into the templates, it'll be in global.css. What's your URL??
Hmmm strange. I had another look at the code in global.css and I did indeed chnage the links but this change just doesn't show up in the browser (except that very old and annoying IE6).

But here is the link to the forum
You've got a broken body class. This:

body {
	background: #000182;
	color: #d69421;
	text-align: center;
	line-height: 1.4;

font-family: Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times New Roman;
	font-size: 14px;
}

font-family: Times New Roman, Times New Roman, Times New Roman;
	font-size: 13px;