MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [ERROR] mybb_posts' doesn't exist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all

Someone deface my forum, and now i have this error

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'hackern1_hn.mybb_posts' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_posts WHERE dateline>'1269177841'

what the purpose of this error and what should I do to fix this? urgent, please respond my post ASAP.

thanks a lot

warm regards
hacker1_hn.mybb_posts is a table in the database, not a file that can be uploaded. Specifically it is the posts table for mybb in the database hacker1_hn (not sure I'd want to give out the database name and prefix, personally, to be honest).

You may need to use a backup (if you have one) of your database to restore the table. Uploading files, however, will not likely do anything at all.
MyBB posts are actually contained inside the prefix_posts table.

This is usually mybb_posts by default depending on what you set the database prefix to in the installation. If you DIDN'T set the prefix to "hackern1_hn.mybb" then I'm afraid your hacker has gotten mysql root access to your install.
ok... thanks.

So, i must upload all off my backup? or just deleted tables?
I think you should be able to do just the deleted tables, but I'm not completely sure on this. You also might want to take a look and make sure the tables were actually deleted and not just renamed or something (more likely they were deleted, but if they were just renamed they might be able to be named back without losing anything).
I wouldn't trust doing only a partial restore if you've been hacked...I'd blank out everything and do a complete restore.

I'd also do a fresh install of MyBB myself, then do a database restore, and then slowly move any customizations/themes/plugins back in.

Also, I would change the MySQL password you use to access the database AND the MySQL user before doing the new install.
Also, make sure your backup doesn't contain the same data as the hacked forum! You don't want to restore the hacked tables!

Make sure your backups are clean Big Grin
oke thanks all...