MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google vs Yahoo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i have never seriously used yahoo for anything ... i think i remember using it for chat a couple of years ago but never for search
(2010-03-22, 06:44 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]The solution to all chat programs is trillian Big Grin.

I'm not fond of trillian - I used it for a while (wouldn't pay for the paid version though, so I never saw it). I use pidgin personally. A friend of mine hates that and tried to get me to switch to Miranda, but it was a little too basic for me. Plus, like most people, I tend to like to stick with what I know (unless something obviously better comes around).
I used to like pidgin, but it has no webby support.
webby? Not going to try to guess (but if I did I'd go for web-cam, in which case I do not use it nor do I intend to use it at any point in time especially in the near future as I consider it a resource hog and a waste of bandwidth...but that's just me).
Google for me, all the time.
Google is very simple to use and no pictures and things what Yahoo! have. That is just one of things because i love Google more then Yahoo!.
Yahoo is quite ugly tbh. I don't really know why, I just think it is.
(2010-03-22, 07:07 PM)ladyunicornejg Wrote: [ -> ]webby? Not going to try to guess (but if I did I'd go for web-cam, in which case I do not use it nor do I intend to use it at any point in time especially in the near future as I consider it a resource hog and a waste of bandwidth...but that's just me).

Meh it is, a lot of my friends of the oppisite sex bug me to use it and Bword me if i don't so meh i got to :p
Google for sure. I love gmail.
Google FTW for search, email, youtube, adsense,analytic tool, webmaster tool
Google services rocks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6