MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get a free biiz.in domain name and freehosting here !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thank you guys for your advices i will just try to rechange all those text fonts buttons etc etc... Rolleyes and yes biiz.in is a cobranded host my main motto is to give a short domain name and freehosting with completely ads free thats it. Shy
Let us know when you've changed your site based on our suggestions Smile
ok guys finally changed as much as i can according to your suggessions. Beleive it or not i am not a professional webdesigner but tried to make it atleast look good Smile

pls review and give any further suggessions
(2010-03-23, 02:02 PM)biiz.in Wrote: [ -> ]ok guys finally changed as much as i can according to your suggessions. Beleive it or not i am not a professional webdesigner but tried to make it atleast look good Smile

pls review and give any further suggessions

I think you should just start from scratch again. Maybe it just isn't my style, I don't know.

But good luck with your hosting service!
No.

People want Web 2.0 - this still looks like it came from 2001.

- Lose the girl cheering at her laptop. It serves no purpose.
- The bottom half of the site is still a complete trainwreck.
- Add gloss, gradients, etc. This is the sexiest hosting site I've seen to date: http://mediatemple.net/
- On 'hosting.php', either get rid of or redo the top banner. It's 90's internet marketing people just laugh at now. A puzzle piece with "solution" on it? Seriously? Do you see any of that on Mediatemple's site?

To be honest, if you aren't a professional web designer, hosting probably isn't something you want to get in to. I don't know the first thing about car engines, that's why I will never be a mechanic.
The fonts are so MUCH better, also menu is a bit improved. For the logo do an Arial Orange gradient logo. It can still use a lot of improvements but lots better than before.
Not a huge VistaPanel fan.
thanks bob jansen changed the logo now working on banners/sidebar/footer Smile
Footer changed to transparent Smile sidebar design also changed but confused with index page banner (girl sitting with laptop) and hosting page banner (Domain parking). How many of you think those banner should be changed ? Thanks to all of you for your suggestions Smile
Index header changed Shy
Getting better Smile

Contradiction:
[Image: mHL5j.png]

You can't say "no" downtime with 99.9%.
Pages: 1 2 3 4