MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suggest a name - WIN $5 - EASY MONEY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If any of you read my previous thread in Chit-Chat, I was trying to think of a solid unique name for my web design site that will be launched shortly. However, due to my recent domain name failure (Thanks Mark Toungue) I'm now hosting this small contest to speed this process up.

Basically, suggest the best and most unique domain name and you win $5. Hell, if I think its simply brilliant I'll even give you $10.

Rules:
1.) You cannot suggest a name that was suggested in the previous thread.
2.) You cannot suggest a domain which is in use.
3.) You cannot suggest a name that has already been suggested by another member.
1.) Preferably, the domain must contain one of these terms:

Pixel, Studio(s), Design(s), or other terms relating to web design and please, please, nothing corny like PIXLEUNICORNPALACE! Seriously, no one wants to say "I got my design done by pixel unicorn palace!"

Thats just ridiculous.

Cheers and Good Luck! Smile
pixelstudio.me
createadesignfor.me <-- LOL!
createadesignforme.com
createadesignforme.org
createadesignforme.net
createadesignforme.biz
pixeldesigner.org
pixeldesigner.biz

By the way, these are all just random ideas...and they're all available (I already checked)
pixelstudios
pixelshack
pixelance (your username, and freeLANCE)
pixelme

superhappypinkunicornsfromouterspacewithpixels
pixelmonsta
pixamixa
pixudios
mepixdis
ipixal
ipixelupgirls? Toungue
meh my best
Pixelator
PixelNetworks
Pixel Media
Pixelium
Pixelfire
Pixamix.com
Pixastudios.com
DesignaPixa.com
Mixapix.com
pixpix.com (lol)
dunno
Pixudios is a pretty nice one (just rephrasing Mark's, not entering this contest).
epix?.
(2010-03-22, 08:07 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Pixudios is a pretty nice one (just rephrasing Mark's, not entering this contest).
I like it too, but I would rather say Pixtudios. Pixel + Pix (pics) + studios.
Pixeltron.net
pixelex.me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5