MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User can't click smilies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of my members is complaining they can't click smilies and they're having to manually type the code in.

They're using IE8 on mobile broadband - whatever difference that makes.

No one else has ever complained about this since I've been using MyBB and I've tested it in IE8 and it works for me and in all other browsers.

The same user had problems registering - apparently it told them the passwords were different even though they weren't. In the end I just created them an account in the ACP.

Any ideas? Smile
Javascript on?? URL and test account??
http://petsmania.net

username: test
password: p3tsmania

They say Javascript is enabled on their browser. :s
I tryed it and its working. I can click on all of them.
(2010-03-23, 12:32 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]I tryed it and its working. I can click on all of them.

Yep, tis the same for me - I presume it's an end user problem but I dunno what to suggest to them to fix it. Undecided
Can he click on smiles when he are on his computer? What browser he is using on his computer?
IE8. Apparently they only have a problem on my forum. :s
Fine for me in IE8 too. What happens when they use compatibility mode??
How many members can't use smilies on your forum?
(2010-03-23, 12:37 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Fine for me in IE8 too. What happens when they use compatibility mode??

I shall suggest that to them. Thanks. Smile

Why they won't just use a decent browser I dunno. Rolleyes

(2010-03-23, 12:39 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]How many members can't use smilies on your forum?

Just this one as far as I know.
Pages: 1 2