MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error After Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get the following error after upgrading to 1.3 from PR2 when I try to edit my template. Does anyone know why I get this error and how I can fix it?

Quote:mySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'version' in 'field list'
Query: UPDATE mybb_templates SET title='index_stats', template='$lang->boardstats $lang->stats_posts_threads
$lang->stats_numusers
$lang->stats_newestuser
$lang->stats_mostonline ', sid='1', version='100.10', status='', dateline='1139606618' WHERE tid='396'
are u using sql 5

anyway !! make sure u have a field called version in mybb_templates,

u can check that from ur phpmyadmin

regards
The column version seems to be missing. Try to run the following query via phpMyAdmin (make a backup first!):
ALTER TABLE mybb_templates ADD version varchar(20) NOT NULL default '0'
Alright. With the direction you pointed me I found out that for some reason I had to add three new fields to the database. I had to add "version", "status", "dateline" to the mybb_templates table. Now I'm trying to figure out how they got deleted. It seems to update all those fields as I update each template file so should I worry about it causing me any problems?
i had the same error on my local server!! and no i dont think u sould worry about the previous templates,

however try and if u get any error, let's find it out Smile

regards
Yeah... I'm going to just go ahead and see what happens. If I come across any problems I'll letchu know.
They weren't deleted...those columns existed only since 1.00 final.