MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking a Coder/Designer and Co-Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coder/Designer:
I've come to point where I've realized that the things we need done on my forums are well above my skill level. The position I'm offering will entail mostly template tweaking and making the forums clean and user-friendly.

The forum you'll be working is http://www.beatdownonline.com ; a Mixed Martial Arts community. We currently have a decent amount of activity (around 1,000 posts).

This position will most likely be paid once we get more more satisfactory traffic rolling in.

Co-Administrator:
I'm looking for a like-minded person with a very big interest in Mixed Martial Arts. I'm seeking an admin because I need someone to run opinions by who has as much interest in the forum itself as he/she does in the niche. Persons applying for this job must have a good understanding of the MyBB system, and must be available atleast 2 hours a day (obviously, some exceptions).

Should I Apply? Checklist:
  • I Enjoy Mixed Martial Arts
  • I Know Enough About MMA To Contribute
  • I have a good understanding of MyBB
  • I can be available for atleast 2 hours per day.
  • I will be a motivated and dedicated admin, not a fair-weather staff member.

---
I can repay you immediately for work done on Beatdown Online with numerous quality posts on the forum of your choice.

If you are interested, please PM me here.
I can do the theme for you, but i couldn't take up the Co-Admin positions.
(2010-03-23, 12:56 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]I can do the theme for you, but i couldn't take up the Co-Admin positions.

Thanks for your interest, Cohen.
Do you mean create a theme, or tweak the themes I want changed?
I do theme customizations.

http://www.customybb.net is my website.
http://www.customybb.net/services.php has a little information about types of themes I do.
(2010-03-23, 01:38 AM)ryanscarp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-23, 12:56 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]I can do the theme for you, but i couldn't take up the Co-Admin positions.

Thanks for your interest, Cohen.
Do you mean create a theme, or tweak the themes I want changed?

Yes, that is correct.
He's looking for someone for the long term. Not for someone who can do tweaks to a theme and than leaves. He needs an all in one person Toungue.
(2010-03-23, 04:48 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]He's looking for someone for the long term. Not for someone who can do tweaks to a theme and than leaves. He needs an all in one person Toungue.

I understand that, but i can take care of the theme side and it will be long term.
(2010-03-23, 05:22 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-23, 04:48 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]He's looking for someone for the long term. Not for someone who can do tweaks to a theme and than leaves. He needs an all in one person :P.

I understand that, but i can take care of the theme side and it will be long term.

This sounds great.

Now, I would mostly only need small-time template tweaks done, I'm not going to have you create an entire template from scratch for no money. However, I'll provide quality posts to a forum of your choice for these template edits.
(2010-03-23, 10:25 PM)ryanscarp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-23, 05:22 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-23, 04:48 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]He's looking for someone for the long term. Not for someone who can do tweaks to a theme and than leaves. He needs an all in one person Toungue.

This sounds great.

Now, I would mostly only need small-time template tweaks done, I'm not going to have you create an entire template from scratch for no money. However, I'll provide quality posts to a forum of your choice for these template edits.

That can be arranged Smile PM me and we can chat a bit more Smile.