MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No PayPal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You guys heard of NoPaypal.com?
I haven't and I love PayPal.

That site smells like a scam to promote www[dot]merchantinc[dot]com if you ask me...
lol nice. I'm nowhere near about to give up my account, but nice. Having previously had my account "limited" due to a phishing site, I can say for a fact that they are vague and relatively unhelpful (or were to me). Not as bad as that site claimed, but still not good in my experience either.
PayPal is amazing!
It's easy to blame the big guys because they are used the most...
(2010-03-23, 06:21 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]It's easy to blame the big guys because they are used the most...
Actually, in many cases, the one with the dominant market share provides inferior services as they can abuse their market share.

Personally, their exchange rate fees are a ripoff, including fees for sending money. People have said that trying to withdraw money from Paypal to a bank can be a difficult process, but I haven't tried it myself.
Hmm. I haven't had any problem withdrawing money in the past, though it's a slow process IMO. I guess it's "slow" because I don't like waiting though - it's not like it takes much longer than putting money in the paypal account from a bank account.
I have had well over $xxx,xxx moved through my paypal account with very few problems in the past 10 years. Most issues stem from people that simply don't read or follow their TOS.

I use paypal for incoming and outgoing funds daily.
I've withdrawn money a few times without problems. The fees are high but for personal things I usually just send it as a gift to avoid them Toungue.
(2010-03-23, 06:31 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]People have said that trying to withdraw money from Paypal to a bank can be a difficult process, but I haven't tried it myself.

Really? I have done it plenty of times, its just a case of making two clicks and three days later the money shows up in your bank account pretty much. I have withdrawn at least $3000 this way.

As Labrocca said, I am certain every PayPal "horror story" you hear stems from people not following their TOS.
Pages: 1 2 3