MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do you love blogging/marketing/innovation/business management?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the question is: Do you love Do you love blogging/marketing/innovation/business management?

If so than continue reading if not than continue reading!

Some market savvy friends and I are planning on starting a blog on marketing & innovation. We currently have three people that are interested which are:
  1. Imad: Enjoys reading thousands of books on marketing and innovation and currently runs a company. He also enjoys starting projects like ShopMyBB and can't stop talking about Benecol.
  2. Bob: Has experience in advertising, promoting, and works at an small hosting company. He also enjoys economics and is highly interested in business management.
  3. Nic: He was the founder of iWinUX which gained more than 2,000 posts the first week of the launch and owns a production company and is currently setting up a venture company.
We are still looking for some potential writers who have knowledge, motivation, and inspiration for:
  • Blogging & Editorial
  • Marketing
  • Innovation
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Business Management
  • Advertising
  • Promoting
  • Website & Forum knowledgeable

So after reading this there could be three possible scenarios playing in your head:
  1. I am highly interested! How can I join?
  2. Meh blogging about marketing stuff is not my thing.
  3. What is this guy talking about!
The answers for these three possible scenarios:
  1. I am highly interested! How can I join?
    If you enjoy this subject and able to write at least two quality articles per week than please PM me, contact me on MSN: [email protected], or shoot an email to hi(at)colourtechni(dot)com

2. Meh blogging about marketing stuff is not my thing.
    You might not be interested but if you know any friends that might be interested please link them to this thread!

3. What is this guy talking about!
    Just don't worry about it. Press the back button or close this window and open a new window to community.mybboard.net and don't visit this thread back.
Ah almost for got, so the question now is why should you spend 2-3 hours per week? What do I get in return? Well for the first 1-3 months you might not get anything in return but once we reach 10,000 unique visitors per month which we can hopefully achieve after 2-3 months we can place four 100x100 ads on the website which will give us an income of around 100-150 dollars per month (with 10,000 hits) which we can split over the team. As we get more hits we will get more for our advertising slots so the more you post the more money you could earn for yourself and the team.

I would also like you to have some past experience in marketing, business management, etc and would like to see some example writings which can either be blog posts from you or some past writing like an essay.

Thanks for your time, if you got any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to reply to this thread or PM me!
What would the articles be based on? I would be interested in writing articles but it depends what the topic that surrounds them.
(2010-03-23, 10:56 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]What would the articles be based on? I would be interested in writing articles but it depends what the topic that surrounds them.

Quote:We are still looking for some potential writers who have knowledge, motivation, and inspiration for:

* Blogging & Editorial
* Marketing
* Innovation
* Entrepreneurship
* Business Management
* Advertising
* Promoting
* Website & Forum knowledgeable

The articles should be based on those points above. So write articles on marketing, innovation ideas, tips and tricks for advertising and promoting, etc.
I might be interested actually, I have thought about doing something like this before and I am currently doing a Business management degree at Uni, plus I run a design business. Talk to me on MSN about it Wink
(2010-03-24, 12:13 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]I might be interested actually, I have thought about doing something like this before and I am currently doing a Business management degree at Uni, plus I run a design business. Talk to me on MSN about it Wink
Will do, will contact you shortly!
I might be intrested, ill contact you right away Big Grin
(2010-03-25, 01:48 AM)Angel Caq. Wrote: [ -> ]I might be intrested, ill contact you right away Big Grin
Cool, Ill get to you tomorrow Smile.