MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Oh dear... Microsoft.... Good job?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-03-24, 02:20 PM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]Ha i only use Paint for screen shots it easyer pressing the start button than typing in paint than opening ps to do a simple screen shot.

Why i love Ubuntu, saves them directly to png's Smile
(2010-03-24, 02:20 PM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]Ha i only use Paint for screen shots it easyer pressing the start button than typing in paint than opening ps to do a simple screen shot.
I do that on my laptop but on my desktop Photoshop boots up as fast as paint so no need to open paint on there Toungue. Anyway I am using Windows 7 as main OS, and Ubuntu here and there so I am fine. Also been trying to install Snow Leopard on my Sony VAIO but haven't really trying yet.
u can install Mac on a regular PC?
(2010-03-25, 01:03 AM)bubka3 Wrote: [ -> ]u can install Mac on a regular PC?

The OS yes.
Possible, but a waste of time. Drivers, etc. aren't mostly compatible from what I understand.

You know that windows has a snipping tool since ~Vista, right? Works great for screenshots of particular screen areas and default is PNG iirc.
(2010-03-25, 01:26 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Possible, but a waste of time. Drivers, etc. aren't mostly compatible from what I understand.

That's correct. Although you may get lucky to find drivers for you hardware on a hackintosh site. Well lucky if you actually wanted to use Mac OS.Toungue
Pages: 1 2