MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to partner up with a RP/gaming based forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a new website I am working on but I don't plan on having a forum attached to it. I'm posting here because I am looking for an already established forum I can partner up with. You will not have to contribute anything to my site but I will be glad to become an active team member on yours.

I'm looking for something gaming related, RP based forums are also an option. If you have your own TLD that's a plus, if not it's still an option and I am even able to create a hosting account for you (forums.mydomain.com). Your site's uptime and speed is also important so please let me know if you have any ongoing issues with your current provider.

I'm looking for somebody who is seriously going to continue building their own forum and remaining active. I apologize for being so vague but if anything I've said interests you please PM me with your forum URL and some details. I will provide more information via PM if I like what I see. Wink
I'm currently working on a Warcraft Website with a friend. It's going to be an integrated forum and website (CMS like).

I'm currently building the template and then I'll be working on the pages for the website, after that I'll be working on the forum content.

I don't know if this is what your looking for but I figured that it may tweak your interest.
I was hoping for a more general gaming site instead of a specific topic. Wink
Can I get more details about your website?
(2010-03-24, 07:14 AM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get more details about your website?

I would also like the following information.
Ok, I plan to provide more information publicly once my website is finished. I will try to finish it up tonight at work. Wink
Well, I'm not guaranteeing anything but ConsoleCaliber is a fairly well-established site. At the moment we're taking a huge plunge in terms of activity and pretty much every post is spam/troll-related :/

If you're interested talk to Mistadobalina (user 245, admin, owns the place). Dunno what he'll think but I figured I'd throw it out there.
I have a forum for my CSConfused clan, but I also have forums within that forum for other games if you'd want to. Besides, I could use more activity ... Besides, I like you :@
I've got a general gaming forum. Some of us are modders too. We've also got boards for other discussions.

http://gamercraft.org/board/ in the link, if you want a look.
Pages: 1 2