MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: In Need Of A Sports Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to be launching my new forum with its very own custom skin along with domain name. I am looking for someone to be the Head Moderator.

Head Moderator would be in charge of policing the forums and enforcing the rules.

The forum is not open yet, but should open this week sometime. Anyways if your interested please reply Smile
(2010-03-24, 05:18 AM)MrJohn Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to be launching my new forum with its very own custom skin along with domain name. I am looking for someone to be the Head Moderator.

Head Moderator would be in charge of policing the forums and enforcing the rules.

The forum is not open yet, but should open this week sometime. Anyways if your interested please reply Smile

If the forum is not yet open then you don't have any members right? Why would you need a moderator when you have no members for that moderator to moderate?
If your not interested in the position why would you post? You could just send me a pm. Please only post if your interested.
Yes sports as in NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, etc. Just go to www.sports-buff.info and register. Then I can get you set up as the Head Super Moderator.