MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: .info Domain Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll give you 25 posts good quality posts if you can give my GoDaddy account a .info domain name.

$0.10/post
What kind of tutorials u can make , i can help u in purchasing .info domain from godaddy but u need to make around 30 Tutorials not big but whatever u can make by your own.
(2010-03-24, 05:36 AM)John Kyles Wrote: [ -> ]I need a .info domain, but I don't have the online money. So I'll post on your forum (maybe 50-100 posts) for a .info domain name. Or if you're so kind, you can do give me the .info domain name for free, but it's optional. But I'll put your forum link in my forum permanently if you give me a .info domain.

.INFO domains are only $0.89 to register for the first year, so instead of letting yourself be taken advantage of by doing lots of forum posting or other work I shall give you a method that will get you a .INFO domain in like two minutes.

Do Paid Forum Posting - $0.10 is the going rate per posts when doing posts, which means you will only have to do 15 Posts maximum for someone to get $1.50 which is more then enough to get a .INFO. Offer something like 25 Posts for $1.50 and you will get someone buy it straight away which will take the wait off if urgent.

Also if you don't have a PayPal for them to pay you; do the following:

Do 15 - 25 Posts for someone to register a .INFO then have them Push it for free to your account. You will have a .INFO in no time.

I have posted this for you because making 50 - 100 posts is way to much for a .INFO and making 30 Tutorials is just slave labour IMO. Smile
(2010-03-24, 03:43 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-24, 05:36 AM)John Kyles Wrote: [ -> ]I need a .info domain, but I don't have the online money. So I'll post on your forum (maybe 50-100 posts) for a .info domain name. Or if you're so kind, you can do give me the .info domain name for free, but it's optional. But I'll put your forum link in my forum permanently if you give me a .info domain.

.INFO domains are only $0.89 to register for the first year, so instead of letting yourself be taken advantage of by doing lots of forum posting or other work I shall give you a method that will get you a .INFO domain in like two minutes.

Do Paid Forum Posting - $0.10 is the going rate per posts when doing posts, which means you will only have to do 15 Posts maximum for someone to get $1.50 which is more then enough to get a .INFO. Offer something like 25 Posts for $1.50 and you will get someone buy it straight away which will take the wait off if urgent.

Do 15 - 25 Posts for someone to register a .INFO then have them Push it for free to your account. You will have a .INFO in no time.

I have posted this for you because making 50 - 100 posts is way to much for a .INFO and making 30 Tutorials is just slave labour IMO. Smile

Thanks so much! I'm using your advice!
(2010-03-24, 08:38 PM)Dr Juana Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-24, 03:43 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks so much! I'm using your advice!

Your welcome. Smile