MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hot Topics Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I started my forum almost a year ago and for personal reasons I had to keep it offline at times. Anyhow, It's back online and I've updated the MyBB forum software and changed the theme. It's growing slowly, but I know it takes time for forums to grow large. I'm sure there will be some minor changes that I'll make, but for the most part it will look as you see it today.

I'm just curious to know what you think about it. I'm open for suggestions to make it the best I can.

You can view my forum here: http://www.hottopics.us

Thanks for your time,
-MrBone88
I don't know why these novus themes don't have a option to put logo. A logo is a must to any website and the forums using novus themes don't usually have a logo.
(2010-03-24, 08:26 AM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why these novus themes don't have a option to put logo. A logo is a must to any website and the forums using novus themes don't usually have a logo.
I really agree with you!! but i think we can put logo by editing the header template... have any1 tried??
What I would do is make this bigger and slap a nice logo on there. Big Grin

Oh yeah when I first looked at your title I thought it was a forum for the Hot Topic's store. :p