MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users in the North East. (U.S.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I'm just wondering how many of you using MyBB are in the North East? I am in NH and would like to talk with others in my region.

Thanks,
Rob.
I am quite close to you, but on the other side of the border! Wink

You have an interesting forum subject, i have worked with another engineer on a new king of "wind turbine" 8 years ago... Wink
(2010-03-24, 01:51 PM)VoltsAndBolts Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm just wondering how many of you using MyBB are in the North East? I am in NH and would like to talk with others in my region.

Thanks,
Rob.
That's not creepy at all Toungue. I live at Washington DC so Middle East.
I live in Southern Canada Big Grin
(2010-03-24, 04:07 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]That's not creepy at all Toungue.

lol
I live in Chile, Does this work? xD
According to google maps I only live about 16,164 miles away Big Grin
I live in New York State (NOT NYC, I hate it when people think I live in NYC.)
(2010-03-24, 04:01 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]I am quite close to you, but on the other side of the border! Wink

You have an interesting forum subject, i have worked with another engineer on a new king of "wind turbine" 8 years ago... Wink

So what happen? Stop in at my forum and tell me about your experience with the "King of Wind Turbines"
(2010-03-26, 02:17 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]I live in New York State (NOT NYC, I hate it when people think I live in NYC.)

What area are you in? I have friends in Lake George. Like the theme on your site.
I live 30 minutes away from Utica, and 1 hour away from both Syracuse and Albany.
Pages: 1 2