MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Server Load Extremely High
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's up with this? I can barely access my site for more than 5 minutes before it taking a toll..

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1040 - Too many connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
What plugins do you got enabled? Any shoutboxes or other resource eating plugins? If not than it's your host who has put you on a shared hosting server with 5000 other people.
(2010-03-24, 03:23 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins do you got enabled? Any shoutboxes or other resource eating plugins? If not than it's your host who has put you on a shared hosting server with 5000 other people.

I've got a few plugins enabled, they include the profile comments, profile buddies, fit to screen, and page manager.
(2010-03-24, 03:43 PM)tiago_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-24, 03:23 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins do you got enabled? Any shoutboxes or other resource eating plugins? If not than it's your host who has put you on a shared hosting server with 5000 other people.

I've got a few plugins enabled, they include the profile comments, profile buddies, fit to screen, and page manager.
I believe it's your host that is putting limited resources on your account but this could also be the case of a plugin. If you're able to disable all plugins than do so, if not contact your host and ask if you're using a lot of resources.
Are you under a DDOS attack?