MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big smiles> Need to maximize the left side of "Post a new Thread"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big smiles> Need to maximize the left side width of a "Post a new Thread" . Keep the same width of ALL "Post a new Thread".
I cannot find the right place to change it.
Please help!

I am using the latest version of MyBB and CoolLime Template.
I attached a screenshot of the current "Post a new Thread" page.
AdminCP>>Templates & Styles>>Templates>>New Reply Templates>>New Reply - You'll find the stuff you need it there to edit the source code. But there may be some things that need changing in the CSS aswell. In that case - AdminCP>>Templates & Styles>>Themes>>Global.css>>Advanced - Hope this helps, I can't show you the code though, sorry.
(2010-03-24, 06:12 PM)ReDDs Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP>>Templates & Styles>>Templates>>New Reply Templates>>New Reply - You'll find the stuff you need it there to edit the source code. But there may be some things that need changing in the CSS aswell. In that case - AdminCP>>Templates & Styles>>Themes>>Global.css>>Advanced - Hope this helps, I can't show you the code though, sorry.

Thank you!
By the way, what is the name (term) of the left /right part of the "Post a new Thread"? Huh

I am a newborn in a forum building. Thanks!
(2010-03-24, 06:31 PM)vicusik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-24, 06:12 PM)ReDDs Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP>>Templates & Styles>>Templates>>New Reply Templates>>New Reply - You'll find the stuff you need it there to edit the source code. But there may be some things that need changing in the CSS aswell. In that case - AdminCP>>Templates & Styles>>Themes>>Global.css>>Advanced - Hope this helps, I can't show you the code though, sorry.

Thank you!
By the way, what is the name (term) of the left /right part of the "Post a new Thread"? Huh

I am a newborn in a forum building. Thanks!
I have no clue, sorry.