MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dating forums!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone!

I would like to introduce you to the Dating Forums Heart http://dating.f0rums.com

It's a forum to talk about the things that go around on dates and how to improve them. I already have my share of good experiences and bad experiences on dating, my hope is to improve with time.. Blush

You're all welcome to join, make yourselves at home and let's see what can be done to improve our skills at this complicated art.. Smile
Is this a site just for women?

Beacause, that's the impression the pink gives. Undecided

And how can you possibly have no members? Surely there's an admin? Huh
(2010-03-25, 12:09 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a site just for women?

And how can you possibly have no members? Surely there's an admin? Huh

Script installer bug.

1)jhfskjhsjhkldfsjhjkfadslkfjasudfroiyarwkfgjjnmvcxhjfaiurewoagvdpa0riedkjhirgtrgr5gftifjhrgvrywukjfdlgjdsfj;ksdfkjshjewrfdsknbgihrewioap;gdsllk;dslkhfdlkhaadsfkhlfadslkhkfdsafkdlhshtirewyoisnbp;svm,cjkh

2)Your topic is incredibly weak imho. odd more sections to keep users.
wtf is this ....
dating's?
we may love MyBB
we may be programmers, engineers, geeks etc
but a DATING SITE O_O...
It's really slow, it won't load, is it just my computer?
(2010-03-25, 02:31 PM)ReDDs Wrote: [ -> ]It's really slow, it won't load, is it just my computer?

Yes.

It's open for everyone.. Smile

(2010-03-25, 12:09 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]And how can you possibly have no members? Surely there's an admin? Huh
I don't know why, it's a default of the forum.

Quote:2)Your topic is incredibly weak imho. odd more sections to keep users.
Yes, I'll do it but would be nice to only add more sections if they have a few relevant topics inside, I don't think anyone likes breaking the ice on a new empty section.

Quote:but a DATING SITE O_O...
lol
(2010-03-25, 04:39 PM)nunobrito Wrote: [ -> ]

It's open for everyone.. Smile

(2010-03-25, 12:09 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]And how can you possibly have no members? Surely there's an admin? Huh
I don't know why, it's a default of the forum.

Quote:2)Your topic is incredibly weak imho. odd more sections to keep users.
Yes, I'll do it but would be nice to only add more sections if they have a few relevant topics inside, I don't think anyone likes breaking the ice on a new empty section.

Quote:but a DATING SITE O_O...
lol

General Chat, and debate would be good additions. Gets the community going.
Quote:General Chat, and debate would be good additions. Gets the community going.

Good suggestion.

Smile
(2010-03-24, 09:14 PM)nunobrito Wrote: [ -> ]I already have my share of good experiences and bad experiences on dating, my hope is to improve with time

The forum has no content that would entice them to get involved, why not share share the experiences you've encountered within the forums, to at least get "things started"?

(2010-03-25, 02:18 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is this ....
dating's?
we may love MyBB
we may be programmers, engineers, geeks etc
but a DATING SITE O_O...

HUH!! What's wrong with this, and why do you have to make such comments like "wtf"? Call yourself a programmer/engineer/geek.........Get real!!!! Undecided
Pages: 1 2