MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Forums needs YOU!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A while ago, I started an admin forum with Infranight, and it recieved a decent amount of posts for the first week, then it died. Although I have nothing to offer at the moment, as I do not have time to do a post exchange, I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in coming and posting. I would really like to rebuild the forum to the same level as the Discuss Admin was.

http://adminforums.net

Infranight and I (mainly Infranight, since he did the theme) put a lot of time into this, especially Infranight with the theme, complete with a marketplace system, so I would hate to see this all go to waste.

Thanks,
Well a good forum needs active Admins and both you and infranight were not active, so i gave up on posting.
I actually checked everyday, but when no one posted, I was trying to come up with topics to get more people posting, but eventually gave up. If people post, I will definitely be active.
you be active and others will follow.
(2010-03-25, 08:55 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]you be active and others will follow.

Agreed.

Why am I required to enter a Paypal Email on signup? Undecided
lol It's for the marketplace, and only admins can see it.Wink
Hey! I registered. I would highly suggest changing the theme. It looks unattractive.
There should be something explaining that on the registration page. Wink
You have to toggle the sidebar to login or register? Epic fail. It should be noticeable, on the index.
And I don't like the theme. You may have put a lot of effort into it, but I personally don't like it.
It should be expanded by default... let me look into that...
Pages: 1 2