MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Domain & Hosting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking to fund a new forum that someone wishes to start. I will pay for the domain and hosting for six months (or longer) depending on the success.

The site will be owned 50/50 with the other person.

Any ideas welcome along with your experience in this post.

Thanks.
No takers?
Truth be told, I would, but I have no ideas. I tried to start a forum about coding, but it went nowhere. If you wanted to start something, I could provide hosting for you for free. Toungue
I'm ok to pay for everything myself its not a problem just after a willing partner and some ideas!
I'd be a willing partner, but ideas fail me.
Ah, couple of sites that I think would be kewl.

Magic trick site! Lol I love me magic tricks

Advertising site, one of those sites that helps you get your forum "out there."

I dunno 'bout this one, a site where people can upload all there repos. I know for the PSP repo you need a website (same with other repos but anyways) we could give people subdomains for them to upload their own repos to so if they don't have a site or don't want to use theirs they can use ours.

And I would love to do this with you but, alas, I am only 13 and getting by with my site.
I am interested. I can also share expenses. I want to start a Promotion site and forum. If you are interested PM me.
I have an idea. Once my head clears, i'll talk to you about it. (at the moment its just a bunch of words)
I am very interested! =D If the offer still stands, let me know and I'll tell you my ideas and I'll definitely be willing to partner! I need one with this anyways =P
Yeah offer still stands...send me a private message with some ideas.
Pages: 1 2