MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Runway Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reworking stuff.
$10 for something like installing is a bit much if you ask me.
for the one who needs help, i install mybb for free <.<
Thats what I was thinking. I will change it.
You're offering designs, yet you're using somebody else's design for your site?
(2010-03-25, 07:54 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]for the one who needs help, i install mybb for free <.<

Thats awesome, you do that.
(2010-03-25, 07:54 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]You're offering designs, yet you're using somebody else's design for your site?

in fact she's using the same theme for his personal blog
(2010-03-25, 07:54 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]You're offering designs, yet you're using somebody else's design for your site?

It's wordpress...and I do mybb themes

uh yes because she makes mybb designs not wordpress styles

do you make your own clothes by any chance?, since you're a designer Wink
(2010-03-25, 07:55 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]

in fact she's using the same theme for his personal blog

Oh Lord noes! quick someone go collect a firing squadDodgy

to serenity i suggest you advertise your services where the average maturity level is higher infantile, and people don't cling to $5 like its the end of humanity.
WordPress and MyBB just have different templates, other than that, the CSS is the same.
I'm not trying to bash you, I'm just saying, if you were a guest and you found a design site using another's design, what would you think?
In addition, if you don't know WordPress, or wish to learn to design for it, then at least put up a portfolio.
Anyhow, best of luck to you.

@Redeemed_warrior
That's like asking if I can build cars just because I can build legos; I mean it's all 'building' right?

EDIT: And about that logo... 1) needs padding, 2) a bit jagged, 3) not really grabbing my attention
And same advice about logo goes towards http://mybbskinworks.com/ (sorry if that's off topic)
Pages: 1 2