MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I just drank an entire flask of......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Red Bull is Heart
(2010-03-25, 08:52 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I don't drink red bull as it tastes bad. Toungue

Actually I haven't drank an energy drink in general in months.

I havn't drank an energy drink in over 3 years... Smile
Red bull gives me wiings Smile
(2010-03-25, 08:46 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I once downed a can of red bull in one go and did the biggest burp I've ever done.

I get really shaky when I drink Red Bull, then I have a massive crash. Not fun Sad
I drank 3 cans of red bull and my burp was speechless.
(2010-03-25, 09:23 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]I havn't drank an energy drink in over 3 years... Smile
I never drank one. Red Bull seems pretty tempting though, might try it one of these days.
God now i want a monster.
(2010-03-26, 02:14 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-25, 08:46 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I once downed a can of red bull in one go and did the biggest burp I've ever done.

I get really shaky when I drink Red Bull, then I have a massive crash. Not fun Sad

I hardly ever drink it these days. The last time I had it was when I had to drive home from the supermarket with my sister and I was a bit tired, didn't feel the effects of it until I'd got home though. What a waste of money.
I've never drinked any energy drink, I've never felt like tasting them, or had the need for more energy Toungue
NICE! You're probably feeling sick now, right? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3