MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Firefox 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i downloaded the 2.0 beta and the un-installed it about 10 minutes later. it kept crashing on me. i think i'll just wait till the full version comes out.
I'm using FF2.0 Beta 1 now... no problems so far... erm.. I don't see any new changes to it though? It's exactly the same as the previous version but without my beloved plugins. Sad
Dale Hay Wrote:I'm using FF2.0 Beta 1 now... no problems so far... erm.. I don't see any new changes to it though? It's exactly the same as the previous version but without my beloved plugins. Sad

I've had no problems with the plugins after I used the testertools thingy I mentioned a couple of posts ago...
not even with running Fx3.0a1

oh sorry...I am not telling the truth...I had an issue with some addin that dealt with tabs...TAB MIX+ or something like that....couldn't get that to close tabs anymore...so I disabled it and had no problems since then...

cheers,
kimmo
I've never had a memory problem with Firefox...it always uses less memory than Internet Exploder...
MY firefox uses around 110MB RAM (each time) ... though IE uses much less... so I just tend to use Firefox and open loads of tabs. Big Grin
decswxaqz Wrote:Nothing exciting apart from the Inline Spellchecker.
Konqueror Browser already have that o.o
DrPoodle Wrote:I've never had a memory problem with Firefox...it always uses less memory than Internet Exploder...

Same here.

And actually, on my good comp IE always froze my computer when I opened it, even though I had almost a gig of RAM.

Although I think that's AOL's doing. =/

I'll probably DL 2.0 when I get my computer back up and running.
Pages: 1 2 3 4