MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyphpAdmin Tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im trying to install the "Tube Video" plugin (ive had it installed but uninstalled it and deleted the tables for it in myphpAdmin) Now im gettin this error:

SQL Error:
    1051 - Unknown table 'mybb_tube_video_config'
Query:
    DROP TABLE mybb_tube_video_config 

So obviously i need to create new tables for it. Why will it not create them automatically like it did before ? Also how do i go about creating them , i know were to do it but what tables , values ect do i create ? Huh
So you're sure you cleared them already?
Because from that error it sounds like it's trying to input the tables when you're installing, but it stops because it already exists. That's why it suggesting you to "Drop" the existing table.
Ive droped the tables and removed the plugin from my files, but i forgot to deactivate it.

So now im re-installing the plugin , then i go to my plugin and it only gives me the option to deactivate it, so if i go to deactivate it i get that error.
This is the error im getting now :

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'dunlop03.mybb_tube_video_config' doesn't exist
Query:
    SELECT index_page_items, list_page_items, top_page_items, isset_theme, allow_anonymous, allow_direct, less_vote FROM mybb_tube_video_config WHERE sitename='vitadin' 

So how do i create the table and what settings do i need to put with it ?