MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bad posts, Bad Topics, No html :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I install mybb yesterday and i merge it from phpbb2 to mybb 1.4

All fine.. but...

I will give you some examples..

http://afrosom.org/mybb/showthread.php?t...#pid246631

In the link above.. the first Post is an HTML embed... i already instaled AutoMedia plugins but is continues showing the HTML code instead of Embed video..

The next post is empty.. (Why??)

if I click 'edit' the already appears correctly .. and if I press 'Save' the text of the post already appears ..

But if I enter the topic, MANY posts appear completely empty .. and completed only appear if I click on "Edit" and then Save

Will apreciate your help.. Sorry the english.. i'm portuguese and you haven't an apropriate section Smile
The HTML is inside [html][/html] tags which might be breaking it... are you sure HTML is enabled in the settings for that forum??

The blank post may be an encoding issue, what character set does your post table have??
(2010-03-26, 12:24 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The HTML is inside [html][/html] tags which might be breaking it... are you sure HTML is enabled in the settings for that forum??

The blank post may be an encoding issue, what character set does your post table have??

The HTML is inside [html][/html] tags which might be breaking it... are you sure HTML is enabled in the settings for that forum??

I try with [html] and without it.. :\ doens't work...

my db enconding, in phpmyadmin say latin1_swedish_ci
in inc/config.php say 'latin1'
(2010-03-26, 01:12 PM)Dangerous Wrote: [ -> ]I try with [html] and without it.. :\ doens't work...

my db enconding, in phpmyadmin say latin1_swedish_ci
in inc/config.php say 'latin1'

And is HTML enabled in the settings for that forum...?? If the HTML isn't doing anything it sounds like it's not enabled.

Try changing the encoding in config.php to latin1_swedish_ci as well... I don't know much about encoding but I'd have thought they need to be the same.