MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive removed my plugin files (tube video) Ive also removed its tables from MyphpAdmin. But when i try to access my board i get an error saying that the "tubevideo.lang" is not available. I put that file back in and my board is available again.

If i add the tube video plugin file , then goto plugins its asking me to "Deativate" it rather than "Activate" it.

When i try to deactive it it gives me an msql error saying the table is not there.

I think that i need to get this plugin "Deactivated" in order to re-install it, does anyone know how i could deactivae it ?
Did you tryed to delete all files for that plugin?
Yes ive removed them all , then when i add them all again its asking me to deactivate it rather than activate it, when i try to deactivate it it get the error and it wont deactivate.
When you delete all files from plugin, do you see it in AdminCP Plugins ?
No its then removed , its only when i re-install it , its available again , with "deactivate" next to it.
So you wanna activate it again right?
vitadin tube video gallery you mean?
too many error (or bug) for this old plugins since 2008.
but, this is nice. I use it, and fixed some code.

the easiest way is delete the tables manually. re-upload all files and re-read manual.
I can't remember which setting should be delete, for manually remove "Deactivate"