MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dynaxel Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am seeing issues with Safari 4
Your site looks great though I would make the forum and site match (though your forum theme is brilliant). Also you need more writing and more formatting of your writing to make it look less like a wall of tiny text Toungue I don't see a contact page either which might be an idea.
(2010-03-27, 12:22 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Your site looks great though I would make the forum and site match (though your forum theme is brilliant). Also you need more writing and more formatting of your writing to make it look less like a wall of tiny text Toungue I don't see a contact page either which might be an idea.

Thanks, and I've begun the theme about 5 minutes ago Toungue Also the services page will act as a contact page.
http://dynaxel.com/services.html

The webpage cannot be found 
 HTTP 404  
   Most likely causes:
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try: 
     Retype the address.  

Go back to the previous page. 

Go to  and look for the information you want.  

More information 

I want one of your themes. I saw Tech2Game and shat myself.

Edit: The third image goes out of the boarder in IE 8.

Also, your about page is really screwed up in IE 8.
The about page, portfolio page and service page are all under construction, If I have some time today I'll try to finish one or two of them up, right now as I've stated previously, I'm working with 3 clients.
How much do you charge for a theme?
It really depends on how "customized" you want it. Anything fancy (With JS/jQuery) costs $30+, I charged $40 for tech2games custom theme and they got a customized homepage with it. However, without those extra things the cheapest I go is $5 and that gets you minimal template edits and no custom button set, you get my pre-made black/grey/white button set I've made.
Alright, I will think about it when I have around 30 dollars.
Cool! Wink
Pages: 1 2