MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dynaxel Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]
I've recently launched my new web and graphic design service/community. I made it mostly for MyBB theme requests since I've been getting a lot in the past couple weeks. Its still under a fair bit of construction within the homepage but I've released one free Macintosh styled theme called "LightWorks". Feedback is greatly appreciated!

http://dynaxel.com
Are you aware that the background image you're using is Leopard's default copyrighted wallpaper?
Looks good but the frontpage could use a bit more information for potential clients. Looks like the whole website is half done, many pages still under construction and what so ever.
Not bad design, just that you must to improve the text. Because it is not stressed and its hard to read. Eyes fall out while i read it.
I didn't know that I couldn't use it, I'll change it asap.
Make the forum match the site. A designer must show they can a site that is fluid across all parts.

Besides mac themes are overdone Toungue.

I like the site design a lot though. Although add more content so it doesn't look so empty. Maybe a few pictures here and there?
Thanks Netsage, Yeah I don't have an actual theme made to match because I'm busy with 2 other clients at this point and time.
The main site is messed up in IE 8. I don't know about FF/Chrome/Opera right now, but take a look at it on IE 8. Looks awful because it is messed up.
How did I know that would happen, argg I hate IE. I'll check it out and fix it, thanks for the bug report.
No problem Smile
Pages: 1 2