MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on my forum posting around 20 minutes ago and everything was perfect. I got offline and came back on. When I tried to access my forum I got a message that my index.php file was gone! I looked on my server and sure enough the file had disappeared. I reuploaded the file and now my forum only shows text and nothing else. See below:

[Image: untitled117rs.th.png]

I'm also getting these errors when I try to open a thread:

Warning: main(./perm.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/showthread.php on line 21

Warning: main(./perm.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/showthread.php on line 21

Warning: main(): Failed opening './perm.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/showthread.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/showthread.php:21) in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/showthread.php on line 83

Warning: main(./perm.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/forumdisplay.php on line 21

Warning: main(./perm.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/forumdisplay.php on line 21

Warning: main(): Failed opening './perm.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/forumdisplay.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/forumdisplay.php:21) in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/inc/functions.php on line 802

What in the world?!
i dont know but try to chmod all menitoned php files to 644 !!

regards
UPDATE: ./perm.php had also disappeared from the server. I reuploaded that file so now those errors are gone, but I still don't know why my forum is only text or how those files disappeared! I'm the only one online for VGE that has access to the server. The other two members who have access to the server are out of town. *confused*
What's perm.php?
Quote:What's perm.php?

is on of my plugins !! it's included is some other showthread and forumdisplay

regards
So how do I get my forum back to something that shows more than text?

I checked the settings for the Permissions Box and that's all okay.
umm!!

have u checked the templates ? are they ok ??

also have u check the php files? try uploading the files again, in case templates are ok !!

regards
What am I looking for specifically in the templates?
if they existe and, they are correct, check any of the not working things, and have a look at it's tempate!

what about the files?

regards
All the files are fine as far as I can see.

I also looked at the templates and the themes and everything is there.

UPDATE: Everything is fixed. I reuploaded all the files that weren't in folders to my root directory and CHMODed them to 755 and everything is okay now.