MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i was wondering

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2971/forumarea.jpg

Ok in this picture, ive highlighted the area im talking about, im wondering if theres a mod out there that will allow me to change that picture, to an anime box or something, or how to do that

Warning: im a noob to forums. i know the basics, installation, setup, etc , but coding and themes etc, im lost
P.S, sorry for double post

Im aware theres a mod that will change the "new post, no new post, locked". thats not what im after, im after adding a custom image for each forum at the location ive marked in the screenshot
Just change the index file I believe it is to use a .gif file instead and make a gif file that changes to be the file for the new posts, no new posts, and locked, etc.
well thanks for the help but ill need more than that, im a noob lol i need specific instructions
Go into your FTP.

Go to images -> yourtemplatename -> and there will be images like: closed.gif (this image is for closed forum), newthread.gif (this is for new threads in a forum), newreply.gif (this is for new replies) etc.....

Basically upload new images for these Smile