MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Request and suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion:

Get more anime theme's out there, there are so many anime lover's who love anime and want good theme's it will skyrocket. i know some people who want to use mybb but dont because of lack of anime theme's

Anime theme's are best when there high tech, like my following request im about to make

Ive searched all the theme sites btw, theres only one theme out there by anime maniax called blackbb

-------------------

Request: Anime Cute Girl Theme

- wide spread layout, large banner up the top thats easily editable and change-able for people who want to make there own

- Forum box changes, the box's next to the forums that show new posts and no new posts to nice, high tech, shaded , circle borded, glassy anime pictures

- High tech bars, nice glass effect, circle bars over the forum areas. and the user cp area

- A nice cute anime girl to the right or left with her hands out. quite large picture, saying "come in, view the forum"

- A nice cute anime girl background in the quick reply box and reply box's

- Anime Smilie's, proper anime one's

- Colours: Black bars/white and white areas or the other way around with red bars and black areas. would be nice to.
- A nice avatar pack for anime that comes with theme

Thankyou for your time
Nankura <3
i can for 7 USD
Sorry we cant afford a theme. if you can do a free version with a redirect to your website for copyright that would be great.

but mostly the reason i made this post is because i want to see more anime theme's out there for free that people can use. it will attract more types of forum users