MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB on youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a look around and it seems like there are no official videos all about myBB on youtube.

I've seen some unofficial videos telling people how to install myBB

.. If you really want to capture the market audience, it would be great if myBB could showcase their forums, showing the extra features that other forums don't support (the merge / transfer from other forums being the best feature in my opinion).

I think a series of official videos about myBB should be made available to youtube
I really think it would help myBB to promote it's self.

Anyway, keep up your good work myBB dev team (cough * and management / testers * )

Wink
AFAIK most other forum software creators offer the opportunity to merge / transfer "third party" forum software to their particular forum software, just like MyBB does. I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that others don't offer this.

As for a series of videos, that'd take a heck of a lot of work to do in a professional manner, and may need a lot of money in order to do it, to make them look right. To be honest, we really do have plenty of information available regarding setting up a MyBB forum, adding a pre-made theme to it etc, and there's plenty of help available here at this forum and others for those (including myself) whoever run into problems along the way. Smile
MyBB isn't a business. It's a software project under GPL license. They really do very little in marketing or promotion.