MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The email system within my board doesnt seem to be working , any got any ideas why it might not be working ?
Run this test: [Wiki: Help:Mail] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Hmmm strange, that worked , it said mail was sent by php.
Did you actually receive the mail?? If you didn't then it'd be an issue with your email client receiving the mail.
Yea i received an email from "[email protected]" saying "This is a mailing test to see if PHP mail works." But when i send it from the board i get nothing , ive also checked my spam folder , nothing either.
Is there anything in the system email log in the Tools & Maintenance section.
No nothing in "system email log" , theres 2 emails in "user email log" the 2 i sent to myself as a test and never recieved.
Register an account with mmm3567 [at] google mail [dot] com and get it to send an email to me; then delete that account afterwards.
mmm3567 , is not available. whats this gonna do ?
That's my email address, I'm asking you to make a forum account, use that as the email address, and get the forum to send an email to that account, so I can see if I get the email.
Pages: 1 2