MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Merge System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a vBulletin 4.0.2 forum, and I want to transfer my database in order to use MyBB, but the problem is that MyBB Merge System cannot transfer 4.0.2 ---> MyBB

My suggestion is that if it is possible the team, upgrade the tool. Smile

Bye.
It will be updated right now they are focusing on MyBB 1.6. You can always convert to phpbb or another support forum and then to mybb.
I have seen a lot of people convert from vBulletin 4.0 using the 3.6/3.7/3.8 database, and apparently it works. Mind you, there is a PM conversion problem, so you may want to look at that.
Hi all,

NetSage: I will try to convert it to phpbb.

-AW-: I try it, but it give me a bunch of error.

Bye.
Seeing as it's not long been released there physically hasn't been time to get a database dump and write a merger for it. Ryan Gordon, the lead developer and merge system lead has already been very busy with 1.6, as well as real life stuff, which always comes first anyway. I'm sure once 1.6 is out the door it will be pushed higher up the to-do list. It is obviously something we want to do but there aren't enough hours in the day.
Really thanks MattRogowski

I wait. Big Grin

Best Wishes,
Kraken.