MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Working for $13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I currently need $13, and for this, I can do a veriety of services for you.
Just post on what you need done.

Lukas
Not to hijack the thread, but I'm available for any amount as well =P Literally, $5-90 would be awesome xD
Would be better if you can give examples of what you'd be willing to do, I think. Coding? Design? Posting? Etc.
I can't code or design, but I can definitely post quality and quantity at anyone's forum who needs it. =) You set your price and amount, and I'll go for it, providing that it's a topic that I can post about. =/
(2010-03-28, 04:47 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]I can't code or design, but I can definitely post quality and quantity at anyone's forum who needs it. =) You set your price and amount, and I'll go for it, providing that it's a topic that I can post about. =/

How about you start your own thread?
(2010-03-28, 04:47 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]I can't code or design, but I can definitely post quality and quantity at anyone's forum who needs it. =) You set your price and amount, and I'll go for it, providing that it's a topic that I can post about. =/

This is Spyda's thread, make your own thread if you want to offer your services, don't hijack other threads.
Actually it's Lukas's Toungue. But, I'm not arguing the own thread part. You probably both could start your own since well this one is kind of ruined Toungue.
I am willing to do some HTML and CSS coding, posting, or any other small jobs you can think of.
If you can code me a contact page with a redirect that would be nice, I'll give you $4.