MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey there,

first : sorry for my bad english, i'm from the german community.

The mybb portal, which is included is not the best and many (german) users dont use it, because they cant change template quickly, or anything else.
It is difficult to use.

Your portal isnt bad but its uncomfortable.

I made a portal.
But i dont know if i can use it / release it.

It's not ready yet, but i can give you a preview.

Please, Chris if u read this thread write me a PM or an email to : [email protected] if i can release a portal or if we can use it.

i want it, please give me this mod in PM Smile
MyBB is Open Source, wich means you can mod it in any way you wish, so i can't imagine there being any problems with you releasing this Smile
thanks for your answers.
Safety first ^^.

But i must say, sorry.. its a german version , in the moment.

When the "Beta test" is finished i will translate it or someone here which speaks german Toungue
I can translate English to English Toungue

BTW, Nice mod Smile
I don't know if you like it when you see the php code Smile

but its not finished.. ^^

@tikitiki
that don't help me, but you can have a look at it later when we translated it, then you can see if there is something wrong =)
z3rb Wrote:MyBB is Open Source, wich means you can mod it in any way you wish, so i can't imagine there being any problems with you releasing this Smile

No it isn't. It is free of charge, but not open source. You are free to edit it however you wish, you just cannot release any edited version, or any MyBB packaged at all. All MyBB packages must be downloaded on the MyBB site Wink
And thats the reason why i'm asking Smile
But please, thread's name is "Portal Mod" , no discussions if the mybb is open source or not.
Thx
Sure, feel free to release it - I know a few people would be interested in using it.

Chris
For those who can read german Smile

http://myportal.w039.white.fastwebserver.../index.php

the "alpha" version is released, i think there are many bugs to fix, but thats the reason why we called it "alpha" Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6