MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey you guys I am searching for 2 scripts that i cant seem to find.

The first script is pretty hard to explain but its a script that categories only show when you click a certain nav section. For example if people click help on the nav bar then help category only shows.

The second script is easy to explain but is there a plugin that allows people to search within the forum inside the forum? I cant seem to find it
@Kaitou You mean tabs? And you want them to enter a forum and the search? no idea Toungue
First definitely sounds like tabs...

Second sounds like the search bar I found a tutorial on, only set up to specify the forum they're already in instead of searching "all" forums.
Yes tabbed menu is the first one i was looking for but i am now looking for a way to search under certain forum when they are on that forum (for example phpbb's site has this feature built in)

I am also looking for a way to hide links for unregistered users
Regarding hiding links - put the links in the header_welcomblock_members template. Depending on where you're wanting the link, though, it may require more advanced editing than just adding it in... but you can place it literally anywhere (on all pages if it's in the header/welcomeblock) with CSS (I've just forced a few things into place this way myself).
(2010-03-28, 09:51 PM)ladyunicornejg Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding hiding links - put the links in the header_welcomblock_members template. Depending on where you're wanting the link, though, it may require more advanced editing than just adding it in... but you can place it literally anywhere (on all pages if it's in the header/welcomeblock) with CSS (I've just forced a few things into place this way myself).

I think they mean links in threads. Theres a plugin for it, but i never can find it.
Oh...yeah I've heard of that one too. Sorry, I'm a little slow today.
Yeah thats what i meant , but I definitely need a search only a single forum mod

Edit: I just realized that its not on this forum but the script we download has this script already. Now all i need is a way to hide links to unregistered members