MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to stay loggen into ADMIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My site had an attack a while back and since then I have been unable to do anything within my admin session. Every option I select forces me to log on again. Sometimes I am lucky and can actually get some setting changed. But in general I am unable to change setting - especially when the information is written to the database (such as creating a new forum).

Another perculiarity is that when I look at the users and groups from the admin that only my details are visible.

The site is called www.hybrid-synergy.eu

I have changed the cookie setting into any possible way but to no avail.
User side is always fine while the admin side retains the same behaviour.

Any assistance or wisdom will be much appreciated.
The user side of the forum works perfectly.
That's from cookies. Read some stickies. Could also be mod_security problem.
Change the cookie domain to .hybrid-synergy.eu in ./inc/settings.php, clear browser cookies, change in ACP.
Hi,
Having the same problem. Keep getting "Your IP address is not valid for this session" and I have to log back in. Can you please explain how to solve this in more details? Thank you.
Are you using a proxy at all?
MY ISP is using a proxy. Could that be the issue? That would be terrible as all my users will have the same problem. This has never been an issue with VBulletin. Hope this is not the cause.
Can you post a test account so we can try it??
Wish I could...can't even log in now and neither can my members. Look here:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-67650.html
(2010-03-29, 11:35 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Change the cookie domain to .hybrid-synergy.eu in ./inc/settings.php, clear browser cookies, change in ACP.

Thankyou! Big Grin
This resolved the issue I had.
(2010-04-10, 12:34 PM)haythamg Wrote: [ -> ]Wish I could...can't even log in now and neither can my members. Look here:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-67650.html

We'll continue in that thread so it's easier to keep track of Smile