MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Origin of your username.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This could be interesting.

I'm usually Captain Awesome (I had that name during high school for some odd reason), but I've been lazy lately and shortening it.
Star Wars battlefront 2 scout troopers were awesome, so that's where the Scout part came from.

Internet Explorer is just so awesome, so that's the ie part.

44 was my dad's age at the time, hence the numbers.

Scout + ie + 44 = Scoutie44

Actually, I have no clue whatsoever. Picked it for SOCOM FTB2 and went with it ever since.
Lets see...

started as agis because it was cheat for age of empires. I then need a password and choose "kings age" because it was on the box and I could remember it Toungue.

Kingsage eventually became my nickname. And the sage stuck from there.

Turned into FallenSage because it's cooler than KingSage Toungue.

And, then finally NetSage because well I needed a change it fit.
Usually is Tm0 so i'll do that. (Since mark.m is my name. >__>)

Tm0 short for Themarker0 since no one i know would say themarker0 usually marker themarker or tm0. So i shortened it. I was in a clan years ago, everyone was a themarker0. (1-10 leader was 0) The real themarker0 died IRL so we had a comp to see who won the name. The game glitched on the weapons page, and instead of meele i had all weapons. And i won easy.

Nah. Sister used to call me marker when i was young. So i added the, and the amount of times i died. 0. (Now i die all the time :/)
Well, I first started off with MCII, my initials. This was back when I first started with forums back on YugiohCardMaker.net. When I would make my cards, I would always sign with MCII-Totality, because totality just sounded cool.

Then I decided to be MCII Totality, but eventually Totality was kept and MCII was dropped. Then I thought I needed a change, and I was very prideful when I came up with it, so I decided I'd be Elegant. So now I am Elegant Totality, which is still pretty kool Wink
Well, I don't really have that much of a story for my username. Although I can say that there was a time when I thought you had to put numbers after your username to make it original. But now I know better and don't use numbers anymore. That's why you see me use 'Ferron' everywhere else.
Well mine is pretty simple, since my name is Angel and i love doing graphics, short for graphics is GFX or FX so i put my name and FX together Big Grin

Angel+FX= AngelFX
Dunno, i was playing a crossword
suddently i saw Glas (not GLASS, my name is not related with lens, glasses or flasks ¬¬)
and i said
"hey i like that name"
From kill bill vol 2, seeing as how the bleep it out in vol 1.
Also cause im a fan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7