MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a wordpress theme made.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, um I have bought a MyBB theme and its like super hard to find a wordpress theme that matches it. I found one that is close, but I really need one that matches.

my forums are http://forums.penhacks.net the theme that you see is the one that I want the wordpress theme made for.

I asked the author of the theme, but, never really got a definite reply.

I really dunno the price range of wordpress themes so if any one wants to maybe take up the job you can PM me.
I would ask Scoutie if he would. He made it, he would be able to do it best. I know Zomaian does Wordpress. I also know Kyle is getting into wordpress now.
Okay. I'll ask Scoutie again. I did ask him before he just kinda said maybe.
Like I said, I can do them, but it's going to be more expensive if you want it done in a specific time frame. I'll start something tonight (to sell as a premade) but I can't guarantee any dates for release.
I'd say you need Scoutie to make it, because it's his paid theme, not much to discuss about someone else making it Toungue (that could get you, or the person you hire, in trouble)
(2010-03-29, 11:45 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say you need Scoutie to make it, because it's his paid theme, not much to discuss about someone else making it Toungue (that could get you, or the person you hire, in trouble)

But the person should be smart enoth to ask the origional theme maker for permision.
(2010-03-29, 11:47 PM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-29, 11:45 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say you need Scoutie to make it, because it's his paid theme, not much to discuss about someone else making it Toungue (that could get you, or the person you hire, in trouble)

But the person should be smart enoth to ask the origional theme maker for permision.

As you can read on the OP, there was no "definite reply".
(2010-03-30, 01:13 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.nanoskinners.com/Thread...322#pid322

I see, and yeah, I'm sure the OP would have to spend more (much more TBH) for a WP theme (even if it's just for the coding), than a custom MyBB theme.
I can do it for you if you like. I can have it done within a few days and at a cheap cost as well Smile