MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unregistered members...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to show my forum unregistered member...but they cant view topics content ...only main forum can view and topics!!!

How can I do ? ? ?

In my forums members must register show topics...I dont want this..

www.forumbayar.com
u can make them able to see the forums, but not the topics
disallow guest from viewing the forums from the manage forums setting, then change this setting in the board Settings > Forum Home Options

find Hide Private Forums?

set it to No

regards
thanks zaher u are the number one!!!!!
zaher1988 Wrote:u can make them able to see the forums, but not the topics
disallow guest from viewing the forums from the manage forums setting, then change this setting in the board Settings > Forum Home Options

find Hide Private Forums?

set it to No

regards

I want to disallow the guesses who are not registered members to the forum not to be able to see the subforums of the index. When they want to see the subforums of the index they sholuld get a warning automatically like this; to see the subforums you should have to register.

P.C: I have applied your sent application but ı couldn't be succesfull. Is there another way to solve this problem? Do you offer me another point to solve this problem?
hey there

read here a little.

umm if you uncheck the permission for guests / unregistred / not logged in. they wont be able to enter that forum or subforum, and by default they will get a message asking them to sign in.

umm what is ur PC ? what do u mean by sent application
regards