MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Crazy Error messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok,

I could REALLY use some help. My forums the last few days have been SO SLOW and I am getting this internal server message with port 80 out of the blue every so often. It's not just me but my members get this message. My forums were doing ok. They have alway been a little slow but now it's too much. I use go daddy for hosting all my other pages load fine. Can some one PLEASE play around with my forums and let me know what I need to do to repair them. I looked at my error log and I can not find any issues.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY FORUMS
I just get a blank page.
I loaded a number of pages, all of which loaded successfully for me and many of which I wish had not. Much more and there would probably be legal requirements for age rules to enter. Undecided

Back to the point... can't reproduce the error and there was no screenshot or actual error text provided - makes it difficult (or impossible) to attempt to help.
I will try to get a screen shot. This error message is very strange and it only happens every so often the message says " Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. Something port 80 "

Also my board runs VERY slow what is the cause of this ?
That's really slow...
"Got Something To Sale"? Where did you learn English? That should be Sell not Sale.

I also had no problems with your site. My guess is your hosting just sucks and you should probably invest a little money in a better host. That is typically the case when facing problems like this.
Yeah if it's slow and the error is intermittent it sounds like a host issue.