MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CSS Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright I have one more question then I'll leave everyone alone. =p For some reason my theme isn't working right in firefox. In IE and Safari every other row is grey when listing forums, topics, and posts. So in other words the background of the row changes from light grey, to lighter grey, then light grey, lighter grey ect..

For some reason though... the rows background shows up as just white in firefox. My forum url is http://community.onloac.com

this problem has been haunting me in my sleep... i've been trying to figure out whats going wrong but have no luck. =( I looked in the source and firefox still reads class row1, row2, row1, row2 being switched back and forth.. but for some reason its not applying the colors in firefox. Anyone know what I did or what I can do?

EDIT:
ok my problem just took a weird turn. Now the color row change isn't happening in IE, Firefox, or Safari. But when I view it through safari on my Iphone the color rows are being changed. What can do to get this to work again in all the other browsers?
It seems to be working for me. Try to refresh and clear your cache, since stylesheets are cached by MyBB (so that may be the reason of why the changes can be viewed in new browsers, but not in the ones you tried before)