MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with showing smiley correct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have added a couple of new smiley and now the smiley option is not showing correct see the picture:

click on the image to she this large!
[attachment=17777]

Sho how can I fix this problem so the smiley option shows correct????

Thanks for helping me!!
This should work. Go to Admin CP -> Configuration -> Settings -> Clickable Smilies and BB Code -> No. of Smilie Cols to Show and make the number smaller.

Or delete the smiley "Welkom op YourTTworld.NL" because it is too big.
(2010-03-31, 05:22 PM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]This should work. Go to Admin CP -> Configuration -> Settings -> Clickable Smilies and BB Code -> No. of Smilie Cols to Show and make the number smaller.

Or delete the smiley "Welkom op YourTTworld.NL" because it is too big.

I have don this steps but it don't work, still the smiley option don't shows correctly!!
Can you show a newer screenshot then?
Its still the same noting is changed, still the same as the first image
(2010-03-31, 09:13 PM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]Its still the same noting is changed, still the same as the first image

Annyone with a answer ???
(2010-03-31, 09:13 PM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]Its still the same noting is changed, still the same as the first image

Annyone with a answer ???

Can annyone help me with this please!!
You deleted the big smiley?
It's solved I have added it by my self with searching because I need to wait to long for a sollution. So I have tryed sometings and now its works