MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FORUM MAVEN FREE FORUM PROMOTION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Getting more and more forums added with new features daily and new .forummaven.com extraz as we are starting to call them Toungue
One question. Is the 'www.' forced in the domain?
No you can completely use the site without www.

edit:
also sorry for the long reply havent been on this forum in a while..
You have bigger adds then content.
As I said we are redoing the design and that will ov/ be different also we are working on getting the new software to allow domains and what-not.

ALSO WAY TO STATE THE OV.

How about posting something that can help out.
(2010-04-16, 12:30 AM)travis Wrote: [ -> ]As I said we are redoing the design and that will ov/ be different also we are working on getting the new software to allow domains and what-not.

ALSO WAY TO STATE THE OV.

How about posting something that can help out.

Hey guess what? I said nothing about your theme. I said content. Meaning words. That would actually help.

Quote:ForumMaven provides ad-free for free.

Just create a forum then activate the forum, then your forum is ready, to get more things like themes just sign up on our Support Forums.

We host only MyBB forums and they are all on there latest version. We make sure to keep your community running full time with a 99.8% uptime guarentee.

Your homepage.

EasyMyBB homepage.

Quote:What is EasyMyBB?
EasyMyBB is a new MyBB hosting service, that is absolutely free. Unlike other free forum hosts we don't have premium add-ons everything is absolutely free and will remain free. If you decide you don't like our service, just download a backup of your database and move your whole forum without having to start all over!

What makes us different?
Speed and reliability, our dedicated server is hosted at GoRack.net's data center located in Jacksonville, FL. We don't use rented, virtual, or shared servers, dedicated all of the way! Login to your forum's Admin Control Panel and view our server load if you don't believe us! Check out our uptime!

What do we have to offer?
Here is a some of many features at EasyMyBB:
- No Crippling Limitations, Restrictions, or Requirements!
- An always expanding list of Plugins, Themes, and Language Packs!
- Utilizes MyBB forum software for performance, usability, security, and easy use for you and your members!
- NO ADS! NO FEES! FREE FOREVER!
- Professional Support!

Hey who looks better off of that? Does the design matter? A little. Does the content matter? A LOT.

Furthermore. The test on your OP i did again. My results.

#
Address

Status
PING Speed
1 www.forummaven.com ONLINE 167.67 ms
2 www.easymybb.com ONLINE 23.41 ms
3 www.createmybb.com ONLINE 55.36 ms
4 www.litemybb.com/ ONLINE 27.53 ms
5 www.topixcube.com/ ONLINE 21.93 ms
6 www.tankbb.net/ ONLINE 19.88 ms

[Image: 55vpu0oxt5kee4wyj096.png]

Your service is the slowest!
I know and im saying design / content redone and I know we are running a little slow right now try it tomarrow.. as we are adding a couple of domains.

Back at 100% sorry for the slow down!
You said your re-doing your site right?

We'll I've been guessing the directory adn well I hope you don't plan on faking your stats like you did with your speed results ^^

http://forummaven.com/new/ = the new site which I found.
Stats say:
Hosting 152 FM-Forums
With 1,000,000 Posts
And 100,000 Topics
And 198 Members
I did not fake the speed results and those are ov. fillers why do you have to be so negitive about everything...? What are you to say that about everything when my speed results were true..

how about you go and make a forum and pay for hosting and run a image host, webhost, arcade, and a forum host and then you see why theres slowdowns.
Where's a link to the MyBB forum that you're using? All I see is a phpBB page which shouldn't be showcased here!
Pages: 1 2 3